In Windows PC, you need no worries for re-installing a Window as you can use the “System Image” tool to create the system backup. You can easily create the Windows mirror image by using the above-discussed feature that was initially added to Windows Vista and later in every updated version. The users can easily create a system backup by using another Hard drive or DVD. But the important point here is how to restore that backup? Here, I am going to discuss a detailed guide to remove the curiosity of the users about this matter. Also, remove DNS unlocker from your PC before this process. It’s a kind of adware that can harm your computer very badly so it must be removed as soon as possible.
- Start your system by inserting the DVD or Flash drive that contains System Image. You should bear in mind that you can create a system image or restore it only by using Administrator Account. So, login by using that account to start the process. You will see “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD” option. Press Enter to go ahead.
- It will load files within a few seconds.
- (In Windows 7) You will see the option “Select a Keyboard input method” where you have to choose an option and select “Next.”
- Now the installation screen appears where you can choose your desired settings for Language and click “Next.”
- In the next window, there will appear some options. You have to select “Repair Your Computer” option.
- It will show you the options for System recovery where you have to select the pre-created System Image and click “Next.”
- (On Windows 8 and 10, you will see a Windows “Re-image Your Computer) Appears where you do not need to select anything. Just move ahead by using the “Next” option.
- Now it will show the details including the date & time, drive it is going to restore, etc. Click “Finish” to end the process.
- A warning appears on the screen saying that if you re-image, current data on Hard Drive will be no more available. Select “Yes” to continue.
- Now you need to have patience because the restoration process has been started. It can take a few hours based on the volume of backup. So, you can sit relax and enjoy your favorite movie or game meanwhile.
- Once, the process completes, the system will ask you to reboot your PC. You need to click “Restart Now” option otherwise after 30 seconds it will automatically restart.
- Here you will see your system restarts and Windows appear with all of its pre-saved components and settings. You can start using it now.
- If you have backup your personal files and folders before creating a system image, you should start restoring every file and folder from there.
That’s all guys! You see how easily you have done an uphill task and that didn’t bother you on any step. You can use this guide not only in Windows 7 but also in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.